Default Hacker on minecraft server

my name is thortin and i play on the minecraft server. i was walking and heading to cords when all of the sudden someone was flying and flew right by me. they stopped turned around and killed me in 3 hits while i was wearing protection IV armor... he then logged off but his name was robbindgaming. he took my protect IV armor and my god sword

im robbindgaming and i followed you from of the spawn and you where going into a small cave thing earlier u told someone you had a god sword or something so i attacked you when you where busy i did not fly i jumped down in your cave and just killed after that i was looking at my loot when i was lagging so i logged of to restart my computer when done with that i could not loggin something with failed to vertify username so i came here saw this topic and now responding that im not a hacker

Quote Originally Posted by robbindgaming View Post
    im robbindgaming and i followed you from of the spawn and you where going into a small cave thing earlier u told someone you had a god sword or something so i attacked you when you where busy i did not fly i jumped down in your cave and just killed after that i was looking at my loot when i was lagging so i logged of to restart my computer when done with that i could not loggin something with failed to vertify username so i came here saw this topic and now responding that im not a hacker
    i had full protect IV on and a god sword and u magically killed me 2 hits

yeah i had already a sharpness 3 sword lvl 30 enchentment and on my screen it was around 15 hits or something i tested with a friend how many hits it takes to kill met with my sword and your armor and it was around 10 till 15

noobie

You know whats funny? when newbz accuse people of hax